Thursday, September 24, 2015

Lindsay's First Day of School

I am so far behind posting about this! Lindsay started to school a few weeks ago. Well actually she went one Wednesday for a Meet and Greet. She is so excited about returning to school and has her friends from last year Layla, Zoe, and Claire returning as well. In there class there are 8 kids 5 girls and 3 boys. As far as I know everything went well and she is loving Mrs. Susan and all her friends. So far they have learned about Friends and Family. She's come home talking about things like Bones and the Pledge as well. I am excited to see her do a little more academics this year but also spend the majority of her time learning through play. She missed the actual first week of school while we were on our cruise but jumped right back in that second week. Its neat seeing her go through the same teacher and class as Colby. I think this will be a great year for her. She has grown so much since last year! We will miss AUMC as this will be our last year there unless we have another kiddo. She attends 4 days a week. Its a 5 day program but most Thursdays I will just keep her home with me. I feel she needs a break plus she's only 3 and I want to spend time with her while she's still little as well. It also helps my crazy schedule. I spend so much time in the car now that she goes those 4 days. I look forward to all the fun and adventures that this year holds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment