Monday, February 8, 2016

The crazy continues

So after the phone call on Friday we honestly thought that things were going to calm down. We were relieved that our bank had realized the fraud and stopped the transaction on Friday. We were sort of breathing a sigh of relief. Monday we were ready to begin a new week. Austin went with me to bring the kids. Its his new Monday thing to now watch the parking lot. I wish more days would do this! Anyway we had gotten the kids to school and even stopped at PJs and honestly all was right with the world. After the kids were at school he and I went grocery shopping. We got our groceries and then went to check out and our card was declined! WHAT? So at that point we knew something must have happened again. We saw that they were somehow able to make more withdrawals. We put our groceries up...lucky Austin did have an extra credit card on him. We then got straight to the bank! We didn't get many answers on Monday about how/who or what. We spent the rest of the day dealing with and trying to figure that mess out! 
Tuesday was another crazy day! I had a dentist appointment to get a cavity filled =(. Anyway after that I had to meet Austin at the bank to take out what money we had left and to move to another bank. I hate all this has cost us so much time. Although luckily the kids were at school and my parents picked Lindsay up so we could take care of it. It was pretty much an entire afternoon ordeal. That night Austin had Bible study so it was just the kids and I. 
Wednesday I was able to finally come home and enjoy a little quiet while the kids were at school. That night we had church. I am really just loving my little group of kids. We had our own Lord's Supper with french bread and grape juice. They also learned how to set the table. It was a super sweet and fun night! 
Thursday was a good day. I kept Lindsay home with me. Even though the last few weeks she has only gone to school 4 days we have been busy. This was our first day to have a quiet girls day. We met our friends Ashley and Jackson at the park. It was fun to just do something her and I again. And ofcourse I always love park dates. We stayed over 2 hours and just had the best time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment