Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Field Trip

Friday we were all excited b/c Colby had a field trip to the LA Children's Museum. It was his first field trip this year that I was able to attend. They went to the library earlier in the year. The kids were so excited to go. I decided to bring Lindsay with us. I always keep her home one day a week and I knew it would be fun having her there with us. We went to coffee before which was nice. I still love my coffee trips with her. We then met them at the museum. We were put into groups and Ella was assigned into our little group. I was thankful to have a friend we knew very well. The kids played great together. They spent a lot of time in the boat section. We also joined up with Nijel and Mia so that gave my kiddos more friends to play with. After the boats the big kids wanted to go to the tree house area and the little girls wanted to go to the grocery. Melody took Mia and Lindsay and I took the 3 bigs. I loved just watching them play. I thought it was so good for them to be able to just interact and play with each other. I really wish this could be done atleast once a month. I think they learn so much. After the tree house area they all spent a good amount of time between the grocery and cafe. It was hard at times to keep up with everyone and varying ages and interests but all the kids were so well behaved. They were all finally ready to move on downstairs. We met back up with the group around 11:30. The day was going so well until shortly after Lindsay and I got home and I received a call from a Regions bank that someone was trying to use my Id at a drive thru in Metairie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment