Sunday, January 31, 2016

BUSY BUSY

This has been a very BUSY week with all that happened last week in addition to normal life. 
Tuesday Austin was back at work and it was me bringing the kids. I find myself being very aware and cautious now of every car. The kids went to school and I had breakfast with some friends. It was lovely to hang out with them. One friend was so nice and bought me breakfast and also gave me a new purse/bag. Its been amazing the good that has come out of this whole ordeal. Anyway my day was crazy with running back and forth between the schools. That night Austin had his Men's Group and I stayed home with the littles. 
Wednesday another fun and busy day. I had a dentist appointment that morning. UGH I hate going and I knew it had been awhile but honestly it didn't hit me that I had waited a YEAR since my last appt. I knew I was due to go in the fall but life just got busy and I couldn't ever seem to fit it in. Ofcourse I had a cavity too. It was only like my 3rd ever! That night we had church. Its been nice to get back to that routine. The kids love it and we have had a sweet little group on Wednesday nights. 
Thursday was my day to come home and enjoy some downtime. It was so peaceful and nice to get to have a couple hours to myself. With all the crazy I hadn't had that opportunity in awhile so it was much needed. That night Colby had Scouts. The boys made maps of their neighborhoods. As always the kids had fun and I am so thankful for that group of friends for us and our boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment