Tuesday, January 26, 2016

School Days....then CRAZY

So we are back into the routines now after a long weekend. Tuesday morning I was excited to get the kids back in school so I could get some me time. I was able to meet some friends for breakfast at Chickfila. I love this time to just hang out and visit. I feel like it encourages me and blesses me for the rest of the week. That night Austin was back to his Men's Group so I enjoyed a quiet evening with the kids. 
Wednesday I was able to come home after getting the kids to school and running a couple errands. It was nice to have a little time around the house. We started back to church Wednesday night. It was hard to break the routine of having that night at home but also good to be back. Dinner is always a nice time to catch up and visit with people and then I enjoyed being back with my preschoolers. We had 7 I think so it was busy but not CRAZY! 
Thursday I ran a couple errands and once again enjoyed coming home. Its always nice to have that time to myself. That night Colby was supposed to have Cubscouts but it was cancelled. 
Friday was when the CRAZY hit. So it was like any other day. I dropped Colby off at school with his king cake. I was in a great mood b/c 1 it was Friday and 2 I was meeting some friends for coffee. Its rare that I do that twice in a week but it just was going to work out this week. I got Lindsay to school. I noticed a black car parked on the street...only b/c her teacher drives a black car. I didn't think anything of it though. We get to her school early so we usually just sit and wait most days. Mrs. Lyn one of Colby's old teachers and a lady I have gotten to know very well arrived about 8:55. I told Lindsay we would get out. We got out and I put on Lindsay's coat and grabbed the king cake and we were visiting with Mrs. Lyn. I never once thought anything of it. We waited for a minute or 2 for them to open the door. We brought the kids in and I headed back to my car. Only to discover the window was broken and someone had stolen my purse!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment