Saturday, January 30, 2016

Trying to get back to normal

Since my purse was stolen last Friday it has been a week of just trying to process it all and trying to get life back as we knew it. 
Sunday I knew we all needed a change. There was a parade that day and I had thought about going but wasn't sure we would be up to it. I decided though that we needed to get back to normal and it was a gorgeous day and that it might very well be the medicine we all needed. 
So we went to 1st service. It went well we had about 10 kids. It was busy but I had plenty of help so for that I am always thankful.
After church we stopped to eat at McAlister's. It felt good just to be out as a family and forget the last couple of days worries. We got the parade and it was SO fun! We met up with several friends. The kids had a blast and it was so fun seeing it and hanging out with friends. Lindsay is a parade natural and just had the best time! I loved watching her! 
That afternoon we relaxed and tried to get a few things done around the house. 
Monday was another busy day. Austin was off so he went with me to bring the kids. I was still feeling a little shaky about dropping Lindsay off alone. He also went grocery shopping with me. It was fun being able to spend some time together like that and get our life back to normal. The day was ofcourse busy with carpools and dinner. We were able to walk that afternoon which was nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment