Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Life Lately

April seems as if its just been one big blur! Honestly this whole year has! It all started with everything with my purse that kept us busy for a month then everything with the house! 
So between packing, moving, unpacking life has still gone on. I cannot believe we are less then a month out from the end of the school year! Each year is bittersweet...on the one hand we are very excited for summer and downtime but on the other hand I see my babies growing up before my eyes! The fact that Colby will be a 3rd grader and Lindsay will start real school and won't be home with me anymore. Its mind blowing...exciting...and sad. 
This month has also been full of b-day parties and church activities! We are winding down my Women's Bible Study for the spring! Its been great to have that in my life and be able to grow in my relationship with the Lord. 
I have also ofcourse been teaching on Sundays and Wednesdays. Its tiring but I love it! We have such a sweet group of kids! I will be so sad this summer when most of them promote! 
We are loving our new house! We have been here now almost 3 weeks. I thought it would take awhile to have that "home" feeling but I already feel it. It has made me realize that the house is not the home but the people in it. Since we had been in our other house 10 years and the majority of our marriage and brought both kids home I thought it would be hard to adjust to a new place. We love the space though and the lay out of this house! Its been a lot of work and we aren't anywhere near done but its been fun! 
The kids are growing and loving school and life! We haven't been able to do as many playdates lately like I would hope but life has been crazy! This last Saturday though life slowed down enough to meet some friends at the park. I am always thankful for good park days. Colby had his friend Makyrin. And Lindsay had Makylee. They are 2 years apart though. It was still fun just having them all outside on a pretty day playing together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment