Saturday, April 23, 2016

Preschool Parties

Since our life has been so crazy and busy lately I haven't had much time to blog. Lindsay had 2 birthday parties this month for good friends. The first was at the beginning of the month for her friend Claire. That is one of her best buddies at preschool. Her party was at her house. It started at 11...I brought both kids with me. Last year Colby stayed with my parents but this year they were at a funeral (for my dad's brother) so I had to take him with me. They both had a blast though. I was glad that he had fun even though it was a party for 4 and 5 year old little girls. The party was mostly outside but the kids trickled in and our the whole time. It was a beautiful day so I just enjoyed sitting outside and visiting with some of the other moms. 
The next party we had was last Saturday. This was for another preschool friend. A little boy in her class Ryan. His party was at a park which just happens to be down the street from our new house. It was nice to not have far to go. It had been wet and raining so when we got there there was a little confusion of if the party would be inside or outside. It wasn't raining at the time though so a few of the kids enjoyed playing on the playground. after awhile we went inside to check on everyone else. The party was set up in a room with big gymnastics mats on the ground. they also had several balls and balloons for them to play with. The kids had a blast even though they had to go to plan B. Again even though this was a party for 4 year olds Colby seemed to have a good time. They played hard and had a blast. I enjoyed visiting with other parents. After the kids ate the cake it was time to go outside to break the pinata. I think the kids all enjoyed this for the 2nd time in just a couple weeks. We left soon after that! We had to go by the old house and get a few things done. It was nice that Austin was off shortly after we finished these parties. We've had so much going on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment