Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Weekend Stuff

Gosh I am so behind on posting! So 2 weekends ago...after Fun Friday after the school...I was worn out. I did end up cooking spaghetti though and we watched "The Greatest Showman" once austin got home. He got in around 7 and it was so nice for him to be home and for things to feel "normal" again. 
Saturday morning...life didn't stop. I had a Ladies Brunch to be at. I hated to run off right after Austin got back in, but this was also something I couldn't miss. It was really nice. I got to visit with some friends and just enjoy the "me" time. I got in around lunch. We mostly just hung out the rest of the day. Colby had homework and we worked on getting the house back in order. 
Sunday we went to church. We got to sleep in though and go to 2nd service which was nice. I honestly now enjoy 2nd service better b/c most of my "Teacher" friends go to that one. Its always nice to see them and catch up. That afternoon we again worked more on Colby's stuff and just hung around the house. It was a pretty relaxing and nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment