Monday, July 23, 2018

Colby's B-day Party Weekend

So the Friday night before Colby's party we just had a low key night around the house. 

Saturday we woke up fairly early so we could get going on the day. The kids and I got ready and left the house around 9:30. We had to make a quick stop at the store before heading over. We got there and just helped my mom set up and decorated the cookie cake. The friends all arrived around 11:30. The kids all went straight to the pool and had the best time! We had a small crowd this year: It was our kiddos, Grace, Zachary, Noah, and Alyssa. I had such a good time visiting with the moms though. We sat outside for awhile then went inside where it was cool while the kids ate. I pretty much had to drag the kids out the pool by 2:00 so we could do cake and open presents. It was such a sweet time! I am thankful for our tribe of friends. That tribe has changed over the last few years...but I am thankful for the sweet friends that my boy has! Once we got home he couldn't wait to dive into his presents and play. I think we were all kinda tired and just ready to relax that night. 

Sunday was church...we went to the 2nd service b/c Austin was counting. After church we went to Firehouse Subs. There we ran into a few friends which was fun! We spent the afternoon relaxing around the house and getting ready for a week of camp! 


No comments:

Post a Comment