Saturday, April 23, 2011

Max's B-day Party

Colby and I were invited to a birthday party yesterday for a little boy in his class. I wanted to go because Colby always talks about Max at school. I think they must be pretty good buddies! I also knew his mom from a long time ago at Calvary so I thought it would be interesting to visit with her and her family.
I was so glad we went Colby had a blast! They had a jumpy thing and several outdoor toys. There was also lots to do inside. They had the perfect house for little boys plenty of cars and trucks. I was sad that more kids from their school were not there so I didn't get to see him interact with anyone other then really Max. There was another boy Will there from school but he goes M, W, F but Colby did play with him some.
They had finger sandwhiches, chips, fruit, and ofcourse birthday cake and icecream! Colby sampled them all! He came home nice and tired from the fun-filled morning! I wish I had taken some pictures but I completely forgot and left the camera at home.
We found out that Max lives in our neighborhood though so we plan on getting the boys together now this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment