Saturday, May 21, 2011

8-10 Weeks

So I can't believe I am already 11 weeks pregnant. I had a doctor's appointment last week. They were able to hear the heartbeat at 10 weeks. hearing that sound for the first time is always so awesome! They said the heartbeat sounded great and I was doing well. So far I have lost 2 lbs. All this morning sickness has cut my appetite way down plus there isn't much I feel like eating especially at night. I have found this week though that it seems to be getting a little better. I hope by June 1st I can say I have moved past that stage!
Its definitely different being pregnant and taking care of a 2 1/2 year old but things have been good so far. I feel like I am getting my energy back! I can't wait till we can find out if its a boy or a girl. That should come at the end of July or early August!
Not sure if Colby still understands or not he will talk about baby brother or sister some but I am not sure he gets it! But I am definitely going to enjoy my first baby this summer and hanging out with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment