Saturday, August 6, 2011

What We've Been Up To

Since we got home from our trip Monday we have just been trying to catch up and get back into a routine around here.
Tuesday-I had a dentist appointment so my parent's kept Colby during that. Unfortunately the dentist found another cavity! I had my first one while being pregnant with Colby. They said its probably due to the baby taking so much calcium! GR if we have 3 kids I think my teeth my just fall out! Anyway after my appointment I went back to my parent's house to hang out with them and Colby went swimming. He even swam across the pool by himself! I am so proud of all he's learned this year! He really is a fish!
Wednesday- Colby and I got out to run errands. I had to mail some things from the post office and go by the Educator for some church supplies for the new year. Afterwards I took Colby to the library. We sat and looked at books for a little while and he drank his juice and we just enjoyed the AC...not many park trips lately for us! After that I decided to take him to Calvary where I worked. We have made this visit each summer since Colby was born. Its always nice to see my old co-workers and friends.
Thursday- Grocery shopping day...nothing exciting! Colby does love going with me though and is usually very well behaved!
Friday- My parents and Colby and I went to work at the church. My mom and I had some things to do with the new church year approaching. My dad mainly entertained Colby. Colby always has a blast though. He loves having the preschool area to himself and all the toys! We joke he is going to grow up like a preacher's kid b/c he's at church so much! I think sometimes he thinks he's the prince there! After working we went to McAlister's for lunch...Colby's request! =)
Saturday- I took Colby over to my parent's house again to swim. This is our usual Saturday thing...Austin works most Saturdays and most of my friend's are spending the day with their husbands so we usually go over there to get us out the house!
Sunday- Church day...Colby seemed excited to be back at sunday school and church. I got to sit in church which was really nice. We ate lunch at PF Changs after. Overall a really good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment