Wednesday, December 12, 2012

1 Year Checkup

Lindsay had her 1 year checkup this Monday. Everything went really well and I am very thankful for a healthy report on my baby girl. She weighed in at 19 lbs 8 oz and was 28 inches long. Still a little thing! She is in the 25% for both. The doctor said she looked great. She was very impressed with her fine motor skills. She couldn't believe she could hold 1 finger out and point. She said a lot of 2 year olds can't even do that. I have always noticed she has great coordination when it comes to stuff like that!
She received 4 shots at this visit. Poor baby I feel so bad for her. I know its for her own good but it still hurts me to see her in pain. I remember the 1 year old shots being awful for Colby. So far she has been a little grumpy. I can't tell if its the shots or her teeth though. The other day at the dentist they said she was getting all of her teeth in at one time! She has been crying some in her bed so I think maybe her legs and arms are sore. She didn't want to eat last night but has been fine all other meals. She really did well at the doctor. WAY better then Colby used to do.
I am so thankful for healthy checkups! We will go back at 15 months. Also the doc said we could face her forward when she hits 20 lbs so we are looking at maybe by March!

No comments:

Post a Comment