Saturday, December 8, 2012

One Year




Lindsay Anne is now 1 year old...I can't believe she is entering toddlerhood! She has changed so much this month! She still isn't walking but she is cruising and can walk REALLY well behind any push toy. We discovered at Thanksgiving how well she really can walk. She walked about 5 houses past our house! She is also starting to talk...she has said mama dada for awhile but now she is saying that along with ooooooook, oh yea, yes, hey, and a lot of gibberish we aren't sure of!
She's getting a personality! She's very dramatic! She is totally a momma's girl right now which I admit I am loving! She can change moods at the drop of a hat. I predict she will pitch wayy more fits then Colby ever did! She is into EVERYTHING! Way worse then Colby! She eats anything off the floor so you have to watch her non-stop! Speaking of eating she will eat basically anything too which is nice! So far she loves italian, mexican, sweets, veggies. I think she prefers veggies to fruits right now. She still eats babyfood with her meals. This is the way for me to sneak those good fruits and veggies in.
She is still tiny but also starting to fill out. I am anxious to know how much she weighs. I would still guess under 20 but I dunno. I just moved her into 12 month clothes...she could still wear 6 month comfortably but all her winter stuff is in 12 month size. She also wears a size 3 diaper and size 3 shoes.
She hasn't gotton into tv yet but she does give Elmo and Sesame Street a reaction. She doesn't seem to mind dressing up. She also likes dolls and push toys.
She's social but she's also very clingy to me. She loves her brother and tries all day to follow him around and get into his stuff!
On her actual birthday we had a low key day. Austin had work and Colby had school so she and I got to spend the morning together. She had GymRompers class so everyone there got to wish her a happy birthday. The rest of the day was really low key! We saved the birthday celebrations for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment