Thursday, December 5, 2013

2 Years Old























My precious baby girl is 2 this week! I really can hardly believe it! It seems like the last 2 years really flew by! I mean they did with Colby too but they really did with her! I have been reflecting this week about her birth and even last year her first birthday! She ofcourse has grown up so much! She is definitely ALL girl! She's def sugar and spice! I love that she is still a mommy's girl at even 2! By this age Colby had def become a daddy's boy! I love that she LOVES being a mommy to her babies and I love that she LOVES dressing up! She never complains about wearing dresses and cute stuff! She can be ooh so sweet but she also has quite the temper! This girl has most def humbled me in the last 2 years! So thankful God saved her for our 2nd child! I would not have known what to do with her had we had her first! Thankfully my patience has grown and is still growing! Its funny how unique children are and I am finding out how you have to parent them individually. The things that worked on Colby DO NOT work on her! She is her own person! But speaking of her big bro...oh how she idolizes that big boy! I love how she LOVES him! I love that she tries to copy him! I love their sweet little relationship even though sometimes they fight like cats and dogs! He is the first person she searches for in the morning and the last person usually to tell her goodnight!
Our girl is still a petite princess! Last doc visit she was 23 lbs so I would imagine she is not over 25. She can wear 2T but can also fit in smaller stuff depending on the style. She can wear 6 or 6 1/2 shoes. She still wears a size 4 diaper. We have not yet begun potty training. Life is just too busy! I hope to introduce it over Christmas and hope for the best but I have a feeling we will be delaying it until next May.
She is now in preschool and has been since September. I think she really enjoys it! She is becoming more confident but can also still be really shy in new situations. She goes to MDO 2 days a week just like Colby did. She was younger starting though but I think it has been good for her. I also am now enjoying my time back to grocery shop and clean house. It makes my days with her home more enjoyable! We usually go and have fun on those days! She is talking more and more and says a few sentences/phrases! She loves baby dolls, animals, dressing up, anything pink, coffee, and sweets!
We love her so much and she is the perfect sweet little addition to our family. I love that I have a buddy now and can do girly things with her!
Update: At her 2 year doc visit she was 24 lbs and 33 inches tall! Still a my tiny princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment