Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Parties

So this week has been a whirlwind of errands and baking and crafting to prepare for 2 children's Christmas parties! I love it though! I am also so thankful that I am a stay at home mom and can enjoy these things! I won't be attending either party which is kind of sad in a way but I also understand why teachers want to keep it low key. Lindsay had her party on Wednesday which was her last day until Jan 6. I am sure she had a blast and loved the assortment of sweets I am sure she ate! She ofcourse came home with a bag of sweets and crafts! I can't believe she is now halfway through her first school year! I know the 2nd of the year she will seem even more grown up.
Colby has his party tomorrow and gets out at 12:30 so I will report more about that! This afternoon though we are going to see the movie Frozen with some friends after school. This should be fun and quite a treat for the kids. We don't often do stuff on school nights but I figure since tomorrow is only a party and he has worked so hard this first semester he deserves it!
So we had a blast seeing the movie Frozen! It was def more fun going with some friends! I think Colby really enjoyed seeing it with his friend Ella and her 2 brothers. I really loved the movie and almost hope to go see it again with Austin and Lindsay =) We will see if we have time for that! It was a great way to kick off Christmas break! It was a little hard getting in late but the kids went right to bed while I stayed up and worked on Colby's Christmas party stuff!
Today he had a half day and his party! I think he had a lot of fun! Again I wish I could peek in on this but I know they like to keep it low key! He also came home with tons of treats and books! I will enjoy sorting through it all with him over the weekend! I am really excited about Christmas break and spending some time with the kids! Today will be pretty low key. We will just stay in tonight and probably watch movies...maybe play outside some! Tomorrow we will run some errands and just enjoy a free day!

No comments:

Post a Comment