Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thanksgiving Feast and Grandparent's Day








So Friday was a very busy day for my littles. My big boy had Grandparents Day and fortunately my parents live here so it was easy for them to attend this fun and special day with Colby. They have looked forward to this for quite awhile. Last year he was sick and couldn't go. I think they all had a fun time from what I heard. I wasn't able to go b/c Lindsay had her own special day at her school. She had a Thanksgiving Feast. We got to do this with Colby when he was 3. It brought back so many memories. This year I signed up to help out so I had to stay the whole morning and help set up and prepare the food. I loved seeing the little interactions of Lindsay and her classmates. They are such cute little ladies. It was fun visiting with some of the parents and Melissa (director) while we were working.
The feast was adorable as expected. They first gathered up to sing...well ofcourse my little petite princess didn't sing. She sat there just like her brother. She was still cute though! Afterwards they ate their little meal with their teacher. She ate her cornbread and pumpkin pie =).

The rest of the day was really low key. It was so nice to have everyone home early. We rested and the kids just enjoyed playing with their toys! I am so excited about Thanksgiving Break! We plan to do lots of fun things! Just mostly looking forward to the quality time.

No comments:

Post a Comment