Saturday, December 6, 2014

3 Years Old!











Wow seriously how can my baby be THREE?!?! It does not seem possible!! Gosh how I love my sweet petite though! She is 3 going on 13 in many ways! She is so grown up sometimes! So she is still small...not sure exact weight and height but we will find out Monday at the doctor. She is just starting to wear 3T but some pants are too big on her little waist. She wears a size 8 or 9 shoe.
She is my very picky eater. She thrives on cheese, applesauce, yogurt and fruit! She does love Chickfila though! She also has quite the sweet tooth!
She is really into princesses and her favorite is Ariel. She also likes baby dolls and basically anything pink or girlie. She loves to dress up. She never makes a fuss over wearing a dress and stockings! So different from me as a child!
She is loving preschool which I really am so happy! She has so many sweet little friends and its so fun seeing her blossom! She goes 3 days a week for just 3 hours. I do still love our days together though! I will miss her so much when she goes full time!
She also loves church. I am her teacher and I love getting to hang out with her. She talks so much and can just about anything! I am not sure when we will start any extra curricular stuff with her. I have contemplated gymnastics. I am going to research it and see for the spring? I dunno our schedule is so full but I would like her to do something she enjoys! She's growing up so fast and I just want to treasure each moment with her!
I thought I would update from her doc visit:
She is 30 lbs and 36 1/2 inches. She's still little but def growing! She did very well at the doc. She still hates the being weighed and measured but she's making progress so maybe by 4? The doc said she's doing great. She had a little fluid in one ear but the doc said just to watch her. She also has molluscum. Colby had this as well. She's had it since about April but the doc said it will probably just go away on its own. It doesn't really seem to bother her.

No comments:

Post a Comment