Saturday, December 13, 2014

Christmas Celebrations

This week has been filled with Christmas Celebrations already! Yesterday Lindsay and I went to Mrs. Doris' annual Christmas Brunch. I have been attending this probably for the last 10 or so years. I might have gone as a child and anytime I was out of school. Anyway Colby went with me a couple times and now its Lindsay and my tradition to go. Its so fun to dress her up and bring her. I might even continue this as she starts school it might be a special skip day for her =)
She did so well this year compared to the last 2. She used to scream and get really upset around all the ladies. This year she was still quiet and shy but much better behaved. I had fun visiting with all the ladies too. Also our pastor's wife always comes. I remember her when Colby and Ella were babies. This was my first time to meet her. Its fun to have that memory.

Today there was a parent Christmas Party at Lindsay's school. I thought it was really sweet of them to do this. Everyone brought cookies and we visited for awhile. It was good to visit with some of the parents. The kids also came in and sang Christmas carols. It was adorable! It brought back so many memories of Colby doing this! It was a sweet time! Gosh how I love preschool!! I want my kids to stay these ages forever!! Anyway afterwards we came home and just enjoyed our day! This week was a busy one. Lindsay was in school W-F. I sent her Thursday since she missed M and I also went shopping that day with Stephanie. It was nice to get some Christmas shopping done! What a fun week!! Love this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment