Saturday, February 10, 2018

Another Week =)

So last week was a pretty usual week for us here. Nothing too major to report. I did sub on Monday. I worked at Aurora in the 4 year old class. There were only 6 of them though and they were so sweet and well behaved. It felt like a cake walk. Honestly if I were ever to work every day that would be the job I would want! It was a pretty day so we spent an hour outside as well. After teaching I had lunch with Melissa (the director) there. It was nice to visit with her and just have some girl time. It made for a short afternoon for me, but it was totally worth it. That evening we stayed in and just did the normal dinner/homework thing. Its always nice on Mondays that we don't have anything. 
Tuesday I was able to get back to Bible study which was nice. We had a smaller group but I was glad to get back to that! Afterwards I had to grocery shop though so once again it was a very busy and rushed day. That night Austin had his men's group so the kids and I just stayed in and did the homework and dinner thing once again. 
Wednesday I met Virginia at Chickfila...it was nice to have some more girl time and hang out with a friend. I was happy to come home after that though and have a nice long day here! My parents always get the kids so I appreciate the extra hour that gives me to rest and get stuff accomplished. That night we had church. Its been great getting back into that groove. Lindsay is really enjoying having her little friend Morgan there. Colby has also had his friend Nijel there so its been a win for them both. 
Thursday I of course taught music then that night we had Scouts. It was another extremely busy day and of course by that night I am exhausted. Colby always enjoys his friends at Scouts though and its so good for him. 
Friday I had a free day. Felt good to not have anything on the agenda. I ran some errands that morning then pretty much spent the day at home. After school Colby had piano lessons then we picked up take out and enjoyed the night at home. After a crazy busy week I just love Fridays at home with the family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment