Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busy Week Ahead!!!

So this is going to be one of our busiest weeks of the year I feel other then I guess when Lindsay is born! The week began Sunday with church as usual. Austin was working and I honestly planned on just going to Sunday School and coming home. He woke up with a runny nose plus I knew how busy our week was going to be so I figured we could use the break. Well Colby had a blast in Sunday School and really didn't want to leave so I hated to push the issue....I love that he loves church. So we stayed and I am glad we did since I got to go into the worship service. We ate lunch and came home for naps but Colby had other ideas and really didn't nap.
Monday Colby ofcourse had school. I was very thankful to not have anywhere to go during his school time. I was able to come home and relax and get a few chores done. This rarely happens so it was quite nice. Plus I knew I needed to enjoy the quiet and alone time b/c it would be the one of the only times I got that all week! I picked him up from school and we came home to eat lunch and I hoped take nice long naps. He is usually pretty tired after school and will nap most days for 2-3 hours. Well ofcourse again he had other plans! I did get a nap though but I really wished that he did. He can go without a nap some days and he does ok but he was cranky and easily set off the rest of the day plus with our busy week I want him to nap when he can b/c I know the week is going to wear us all out!
Today Tuesday I have Bible Study and Colby is going to spend the day at my parent's house. This has become our Tuesday "thing". It is helpful that he will be gone all day and I will get most of the day to myself. Although today we have our housecleaner coming which don't get me wrong I am soo thankful for especially since it is getting harder for me to do those type of things but that also means I won't really have the house to myself and getting a nap probably won't happen. I also hope that colby will nap at my parent's house. Its usually hit or miss...sometimes he sleeps really well over there and other times not. I pray since he hasn't napped in 2 days and was also up from 4:30 this morning that he will be exausted and get one! I also didn't sleep well last night or Saturday night due to thinking about all the upcoming things we have on our agenda!
I am praying for calmness and patience this week. I know part of it is the devil working hard to get us out of revival b/c its already happening. I literally am going to have to take the week day by day which is what I am trying to do but may even have to go minute by minute. I want to enjoy the week and all it has to offer without driving myself crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment