Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Weeks 30&31

Wow I can't believe we are into week 30 something! Time is really flying by with this one for some reason. I am still feeling pretty good. Some days are harder then others especially days I am on my feet or do a lot then I feel pretty crummy at night but honestly I think I feel pretty good for being this far along. I think I feel better then I did with Colby. I don't know if its b/c I have a 3 year old to raise so I make myself feel better or if its b/c I am not working I can take more frequent breaks throughout the day. I am still pretty much doing normal stuff but luckily with being a stay at home mom and with Colby in school 3 days a week I am able to work on not staying on my feet for long periods of time. I have had no swelling with this baby unlike Colby. I think part of that is I am not on my feet and the other part I was 8 and 9 months pregnant with Colby right smack in the middle of summer. It still isn't "cold" here but atleast its not 100 degrees!
I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is still looking great. My weight, blood pressue, measurement of my uterus, and baby's heartbeat were all great! So thankful for that! I have finally found a doctor I love! I have seen a total of 3 doctors this pregnancy. My first one I liked ok but wasn't totally sold, I liked the other one better, then the last one I started seeing I really like. I finally feel comfortable with this one delivering the baby. So I am praying I get her for the c-section. I think I get to schedule it assuming I don't go into labor before the set date ofcourse.
We had our 4D ultrasound last week. That was so neat! We couldn't tell exactly who Lindsay looked like but I would say she looked a little like Colby and the face shots I thought she looked like me as a newborn but we'll see!
Colby and I also attended big brother class this past week. He seems to be getting it more and more. He talks about baby Lindsay a lot and talks about reading and singing to her. I think he's going to make a great big brother and will always be protective of his little sis I'm sure. I look forward to the sweet relationship they develop!
I can't believe we have 2 more months left. I have stocked up on clothes, bottles, pacifiers, diapers, breastfeeding supplies, bibs, hats, etc. I still have some more stuff to buy. We also finally got Colby's crib out of storage which will become her crib. Its not set up yet though. The room is almost done we still need to clear out the closet. I feel like with this one its so much harder to get stuff done. I guess our life got busier then when we were just a couple.
I am hoping at my next doctor's visit we will be able to set the date! That will be exciting to know her b-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment