Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sweet 16

So here I am a few days late writing Lindsay's 16 month post! Its hard to believe how quickly she is growing. This time last year she was 4 months old and starting to eat cereal and she learned to roll over!
Anyway she is in full fledged toddler mode! She is running and climbing ALL OVER THE PLACE! I thought Colby was active at this age but now I think Lindsay is even more active! She loves to try to compete with big Bro!
She is starting to talk a lot more. She says mommy, daddy, cat, dog, sit, hi, bye, etc. She also does a lot of talking in gibberish where she sounds as if she is talking in sentences you just can't understand all the words. She is still very social and loves going places!
She is a good eater but is more picky then I think even Colby was at this age. She has her good and bad days. She pretty much eats what we eat but sometimes she prefers the kid friendly stuff =).
I would guess she weighs a little over 20 lbs so probably 21 or 22. She is still able to wear 12 month clothes though. She is still able to fit in a size 3 diaper but I plan to move her up to size 4 VERY soon! She also wears between and 4 and 5 shoe.
Like I said she loves going places so every day she expects us to go on some adventure. She loves the park and places she can play. She has been to the children's museum now once by herself and loved the toddler room. I am enjoying this age and now taking her on little adventures even when Colby is in school. She hasn't really started watching TV yet...she sees Sesame Street occassionally when big bro is watching tv....although he has mostly outgrown that show =(
She is very brave and will climb anything which scares mommy! I don't think we had even started bringing Colby to parks yet so she has gotten a head start in that department. She still drinks her milk from bottles but that change is coming up soon...I think at 18 months so the start of summer we will make that transition!
She's still taking GymRompers and LOVES it! Its fun to see how different she is from Colby. She is a lot less cautious and gets right in the middle of things! I look forward to seeing how she does in swim lessons this summer!
She is enrolled for 2 year old preschool starting in the fall! I CANNOT believe that!
We love her and love her little personality starting to really shine! She's a mess and keeps me on my toes!
Poor thing is under the weather as we speak though...she started running fever yesterday late afternoon and still seems to feel a little yucky! Praying she feels better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment