Thursday, September 26, 2013

Park Date

Today Lindsay and I were able to meet some friends at the park. It has been awhile since we've had a playdate! Honestly its been awhile since we've had a FREE day to play it seems! I was excited! Now with her in school 2 days a week I don't feel like we get as much play time and I do truly miss it! Today we met some friends Audrea and her 3 kiddos. Tripp is 6, Cash is 4, and Magnolia is 1 1/2. Maggie and Lindsay are in nursery together. Colby is friends with Tripp. It was sad he couldn't come and play! Anyway it was a fun time getting to visit with Audrea and I think Lindsay had a blast. We went to Confetti Park and the kids just had a great time! I couldn't believe we stayed for 2 hours! We also ran into our pediatrician which was fun seeing her outside of the doctor's office. She has a little boy who is a little over 1. I loved that Lindsay had such a good time. I love park playdates! We did this a TON when Colby was little and I try to take her as much as possible! Anyway I think the outdoor and visiting with friends made for a much better day for us all! Now we are looking forward to a fun weekend!
Tomorrow I am keeping Lindsay home from school so she can hang out with me and we can have a fun girls day and do some shopping. Saturday Austin will be off so we hope to hang out and have a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment