Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Storytime & Getting back to school

So we are slowly getting back into the swing of things around here. Both kids started back to school yesterday. I think both were happy to get back although I did have to drag them both out the bed. I am so glad they love school and their teachers! I was glad to have them both at school it gave me a little time to myself to go to Target and then get some housework done. I do miss them but I am thankful for my alone time! The temps have stayed in the 20s/30s the last couple of days which has made getting up and getting out the house a little harder then usual.
Today since Lindsay was home I wanted to take her somewhere but its really too cold for the park. We decided to go to library storytime in Algiers. We haven't been since Thanksgiving. Just seems like life gets busy and we are always involved in something else so we don't go very often. A couple of our friends met us there plus we ran into a couple other moms we know from Mops. Its always fun to get to chat with a bunch of moms. Lindsay was pretty shy but warmed up towards the end. I think she likes the stories and songs though. Its just a nice free thing to get us out the house!
The rest of the week will be pretty busy with chores and errands and appointments!

No comments:

Post a Comment