Friday, February 6, 2015

Valentines and a Week of Rest

So this week we have been able to slow down a little compared to the week before. Its been a pretty routine week with school and errands for us. Tuesday Lindsay and I made Valentine's cookies for her and Colby to take to school. She had her party on Wednesday since Valentine's falls over Mardi Gras and next Friday is their big party/parade. It was fun getting to spend the time with my parents.
Wednesday I met Melissa for coffee. It was nice to just visit with another mom during the business of our lives as moms. She is due to have her 4th baby in a few months but we were able to squeeze in a time when all the kids were at school!
Thursday Lindsay and I had a playdate at Chickfila with Ashley and Jackson. I always look forward to Thursdays being our play day! It was a nice break in the week. That evening Colby had Cubscouts. This was my turn to go with him. They were learning about money this week and counting coins. I love how many different skills he is learning through Scouts. He will eventually learn money in school this year but I was glad they had a little intro already.
We haven't had as much to do in the evenings this week which was wonderful! Its been nice to just get into a better school routine and have the kids in bed early. Oh and Lindsay loved her Valentine party! She is truly loving school!! I am so happy!
This weekend will be nice. We have our first stay at home Friday in awhile and Saturday we will go Parading!! Look for a new post soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment