Friday, February 27, 2015

Mid-Week Stuff

 
We are in the midst of a busy week during this spring season. Tuesday was Bible Study and Family Read Night. I am really loving being back in Bible study and enjoy the time to fellowship with other ladies. I did have to step in to work with the kids during the small group time so I did miss that but I am glad to have so many ladies present who have young kids who might really need this in their stage of life!
Wednesday night we started back to our Empowered classes. I am helping with the preschoolers again. Austin was able to join us though so that was awesome! I have been so used to going alone the last 2 years. We had 4 preschoolers, 2 boys and 2 girls. The boys are a little rowdy but I know they are boys and they have been couped up all day. We did some fun activities though and I think they enjoyed it. I think my 2 also enjoyed being back with their friends.
Thursday morning I met a friend at the mall to let our littles play. I was really worried at first we had completely struck out. I gave Lindsay the option this morning of mall or Chickfila. She chose the mall. Since its so cold I wanted to go somewhere she could run around for a bit. We ended up walking around until the play area opened then we were able to sit and visit while the littles played. It was a nice changed of pace.
Thursday night Colby had Cubscouts. It was my first meeting in a few weeks to attend. They worked on the color wheel with a playdough activity. It was really neat! I love that he is learning so many different things there. Everything from art, to math, to reading, to science etc! It was fun and I always love visiting with the other moms! So whew the week is over and we all so ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment