Sunday, March 19, 2017

Life After Disney

So we came home on Monday. We had to be up early. We left for the airport at 7:30. The kids were again super during the traveling. We got back home right at lunch time. We picked up Chickfila and came home to get to the unpacking and back to life. Austin had to pick up Allie and go grocery shopping so I stayed home and worked on getting laundry started and suitcases put away. 
Tuesday it was back to reality for us! I brought the kids to school and had Bible study. It was good getting back to "normal". I enjoyed getting to be back with the ladies and enjoy some me time. After bible study I came home and Austin was here. We had lunch together and then tried to relax some that afternoon. We were both so tired from the trip...plus he had done yard work that morning.
Wednesday Austin had woken up early that morning not feeling go. He had some vertigo thing. It happened a few years ago. Anyway that had him laid up most of the day. I took the kids into school that morning. I ended up meeting a friend for coffee for a bit then went to the grocery before coming home. We had soup for lunch. He was feeling a bit better but still weak and a little dizzy. That afternoon my parents brought the kids home which was nice b/c it allowed us both to rest some. That night I took the kids to church. I hated for Austin to miss but I knew he needed to continue to rest. We had a good evening back at church. I think I ended up having like 7 kids! Needless to say it was a very busy evening! 
Thursday I had music class. It went well but it did seem like the 3 year olds were crazy hyper. I guess with missing a week they were out of the routine! Once I got home I brought home lunch for Austin and I and we ate and relaxed. Colby had a field trip that day. It was the first ever field trip that I didn't attend. I hated to miss but I also knew I needed to teach music plus it was some basketball thing at UNO that really didn't sound interesting to me. That afternoon we got word that they were going to play kickball early so we had to rush around and get ready to go watch that. We missed most of the game but I was glad to be able to make some of it. I was thankful we didn't have Scouts though b/c it gave us an evening at home which was much needed. We had a nice family dinner and it was a great night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment