Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Another Week of Teaching

So last week was another extremely busy week for us! Especially after getting back in town after a trip. It was a full week with 5 days of teaching. I feel like I am getting the hang of it though. I have one kid though who is a MAJOR handful. I feel bad b/c I think his home situation isn't the best but oh my he tries my patience. It was mostly a week filled with routine. Nothing major which was kind of nice to have a regular week without holidays. Most of our afternoon/evening plans got cancelled too which was honestly nice. Wednesday we only stayed for dinner at the church. Thursday we had dinner with my parents then came home b/c kickball and scouts were both cancelled. Friday's piano lessons were cancelled too so we came home that night and watched CARS 3. I was so tired and grump though! I went to bed at 8:30! That has never happened except when I am sick. Anyway we are all still adjusting but I would say for the most part things are going well. I am just trying to soak in the season and enjoy this month even though its filled with chaos and busy. I just want to absorb it for what it is! Life is going by so fast! I feel like Colby should still be 5. Anyway we were quite ready for our weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment