Friday, January 26, 2018

Weekend Already?!?

So with the crazy snow week the weekend seemed to roll around so quick! I felt like we had just started our week and here we were with a weekend! Well Friday the kids went back to school and I had a hair appointment. It was nice to get that done and also have a little down time and time to chat with my hair dresser. Austin got home early so he was here when I got home. We were able to visit for a bit before heading out to go pick up the kids. The weather was gorgeous this day too! It warmed up to the 60s which felt amazing after the bitter cold week we had. Colby had piano immediately after school so Austin and I let Lindsay play out on the playground. I think she enjoyed just running around. After he finished we took off on a family adventure! We made up our minds to go see "The Greatest Showman" again. Well Austin had never seen it and the kids and I loved it so much we wanted to see it again! Its rare we go out on Friday nights so I think the kids get really excited when we do. Plus this was a total surprise to them. We went to Panera first for a really quick dinner before going to see the movie. The movie was just as great the 2nd go around as well. By the time we got in I let the kids have a piece of kingcake then it was off to bath/bed. 
Saturday we slept in again and honestly it felt weird to have another "break" day. We had a nice day though. Austin worked so it was just the kids and I. We decided to have a pretty low key day. We went to Target and picked up Subway for lunch. The kids were happy to play around the house which was nice and I had plenty to catch up on around here. 
Sunday Austin was off with us. We attended second service which felt a little weird, but at the same time it was nice to sleep in and not have to be in a rush out the door. We picked up lunch on the way home and just spent the afternoon around here. Colby had some school work to catch up on and such. 
It was a nice weekend and very low key! 

No comments:

Post a Comment