Thursday, November 17, 2011

A fun Morning

Well today Colby and I had one of our fun, special mornings together! I purposely planned a morning doing something he would enjoy. i had a mops meeting this morning that I really hated to miss b/c I don't know how easy it will be to go in December and I missed both November meetings. But it was one of the few days I would have left with Colby where we could spend together just us! Plus my parents had just kept him all day Tuesday so I really hated to send him over there. Anyway we decided to go to a park since the weather was cool and beautiful. I called my friend Amanda who we had visited with last week. We decided to meet at the Belle Chasse park. Colby and I hadn't been to that park in quite awhile. I think he was excited to go somewhere new! He ran around full of energy and giggles! I could have sat there for 3 hours watching him play. My friend finally got there with her little girl and Colby was soo happy to have a friend. I was a little dissapointed though she was ready to go after just a little bit...she was afraid it was too cold for the baby. I had wanted to go to lunch somewhere in Belle Chasee but she suggested McDonald's. I really didn't feel like fast food at all. But we decided to go I figured Colby wouldn't complain about McDonald's...plus even when we get the food we rarely eat inside one. Well first we tried the BC McDonald's but their play place was outside so again she figured it would be too cold. So we went to another and it was under construction...I was getting a little annoyed by this point...but we finally ended up at the one by our house. The service though was terrible the food not so great but Colby had a blast on the playground. I guess that made it worth it. He really thought it was great since we never do that! I was glad the day was about him b/c I know those days are going to be few and far between although my goal is to still take him out places alone and do special things with him even after his sister arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment