Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weeks 32-36

Wow I didn't realize how behind I had gotton on my pregnancy posts. Well in the last month I have gotton well into the 3rd trimester. I am still feeling pretty good. Honestly I think I am doing better then I did at this point with Colby. I am not sure that its b/c I feel better or I just have more motivation since I have to care for a 3 year old. By the last month or 2 of being pregnant with Colby I don't recall doing much other then laying on the couch! I had stopped working and didn't have anything else to really do! Now life has had to go on despite me being uncomfortable or tired! I can't keep Colby home b/c of that. Now I would say we have slowed down a little. We probably aren't doing the outtings we would have been a year ago. I feel bad but between school and other stuff the only thing I have really done with him is take him to the park or friends houses. But he's loving school and loving life so I think he's ok! I am so thankful he's in school 3 days a week. Its helped for me to have that time to rest or also run errands. Even though the errands till wear me out it helps to not have to wrangle a 3 year old in Target and the grocery store each week!
I am thankful that everything is still going well in this pregnancy. My blood pressure and all tests have come back fine. Nothing major at all to report. At this point I have gained less then 20 lbs which is SO much less then I gained with Colby! Like I said I am still feeling pretty good most days but I can tell when I over do it. Luckily being a stay at home mom I can take breaks when needed. I try not to walk or stand for long periods of time so that has helped. I haven't even really had much swelling at all. The only time I notice swelling is when I am on my feet a lot and then my wedding rings get tight...but at this point I couldn't even wear them with Colby!
At my last appointment we set the date for the scheduled c-section. Her arrival date unless she comes earlier will be December 5th. We have to be at the hospital at 5:30 am and the surgery will probably be between 7 and 8 am. I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy has gone by. Like I say it went by kinda fast with Colby but that last month or 2 I wasn't working so I had time to really think about stuff and long for a baby but now I am so busy taking care of Colby it seems like time has really flown by quickly.
We have pretty much everything we need for her. Her room is 100% done but the things that are left are minor. I am trying to not get stressed about that stuff. She won't notice if all the pictures are hung or whatever. We probably need to go to BabiesRUs atleast one more time to get last minute things but other then that I think we are ready! Hard to believe in 3 weeks she'll be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment