Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Week 37

So this week I can officially say I am full term! That's exciting! Even with a planned c-section its nice knowing that if I do go into labor now everything should be fine! I am really getting ready for her to get her. Physically I have my good and bad days. I can tell when I over do it b/c it takes me a couple days to recover. But honestly I still feel like I am doing pretty well to be this far along. Sunday I stayed home from church which I missed being there but I think it was good for me to rest and keep my feet up almost all day! I also knew this week is going to be very busy! With Thanksgiving, a visit from Austin's family, Christmas shopping, and finishing up Lindsay's room I needed a day to rest! Thankfully Austin is off almost all week. Monday-Thursday...it helps having him around and we are also hoping to get a lot accomplished! I am now going to the doc twice each week. When I went last tuesday my blood pressure was up so they wanted to monitor me twice a week. Its kinda a pain b/c I feel like that's all I do now but I also appreciate their concern and wanting to be extra careful. It also gives me peace of mind about going into labor! They now put me on the NST machine. I went last tuesday then again on Friday. Its so funny b/c the minute they leave the room she moves and it doesn't pick her up! I can tell she might be a tad stubborn! She can also hide from them...I have no idea how she has that much room left! Anyway all is looking good as far as she goes! My cervix is still closed as of Friday so I kinda doubt she comes early but ofcourse that can all change quickly I know! I feel like we are about ready for arrival. I feel myself getting nervous though...not so much about having a baby I mean ofcourse I will be a little nervous about that. But I am nervous about the life change. I am nervous how I will balance my time between 2 kids. I feel like we have it down with Colby it will be interesting to see our routines change. I am also getting weepy and sentimental more with Colby. I am trying to treasure each and every moment we have with him as an only child. He is very excited though about baby Lindsay as we all are! We can't wait to meet her and see how she fits into our little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment