Sunday, November 18, 2012

11 Months






Well I am about 2 weeks late in writing this post. November has been a crazy month! Well Lindsay is less then a month from turning 1. She is growing up too fast! This month she seems to be making that transition from baby to toddler. She isn't walking yet but she is cruising everywhere and acts like she really wants to try walking. She is so fast crawling though and she's getting into EVERYTHING and making HUGE messes!
Her personality is coming out more and more. She's a sweety and laid back about a lot of things but when she gets upset all HELL breaks loose! She can pitch a HUGE tantrem. She is a total momma's girl. I have to say I love this! I hope she is always a mommy's girl! Colby was the same way at this age but quickly went to be a daddy's boy! I hope her and I will be close! I look forward to that special monther/daughter bond that will come.
She is still very petite. I would guess she weighs around 18 lbs if that. She can wear 12 month stuff but its very loose. So I mostly still keep her in 6-12 month clothes. She wears a size 3 diaper and a size 2 shoe.
She will eat just about anything! I know she will probably get more picky when she reaches 2 like Colby did but right now seriously the girl will eat anything! She will also eat all day if you let her! There isn't much that she won't eat. She eats pretty much all table food. I give her baby food in the squeeze packs just b/c sometimes that's the easiest way for her to get her fruits and veggies in!
She is still doing GymRompers and really seems to love it! She loves interaction with other kids. I enjoy having her as my little buddy especially now that Colby is in school 5 days a week! This is a fun age and I am really excited about the upcoming year with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment