Friday, February 22, 2013

Not Us Again

Austin just tested positive for the flu! I am so upset about this! I mean I wouldn't want the flu ever but first of all we just all had it less then a year ago last April and poor Lindsay just got over a really bad bug so I would hate to see her sick again! This totally sucks!!
He started feeling bad yesterday at work...he came home and ran fever overnight. He complained of a sore throat so I was honestly just hoping he had what Lindsay had. Anyway he went to Urgent Care and tested positive for flu. We are going to try our best to keep him away from the kids. Hopefully he can spend most of his time in our bedroom!
Anyway please pray for us I am not ready for this again at all!!! Please keep me and the children healthy! Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment