Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Off to the Doc

So I decided to take Lindsay into the doctor today. I probably should have taken her yesterday but we needed groceries really bad! Plus I thought she might improve on her own. By last night when I had not seen any improvement and I got worried she may have strep I knew today would probably mean a trip to the doctor. When she woke up this morning she was still very hoarse and still didn't seem to feel good at all. Luckily they were able to see her at 9:30. My parents came and got Colby for school which was a HUGE help. It was a hectic morning, our maid here, trying to get Colby ready for school, Lindsay sick, making a doc appt. Anyway we got there early and didn't have to wait long at all. The doc checked her out and said its a throat infection. Not strep basically her throat is just red. Her ears and chest were fine though. I have no idea where/when she got sick. I am guessing she got sick during our trip. Now I just hope Colby doesn't get sick again. He was sick in January and has continued with a cough pretty much since then. Atleast it wasn't strep though b/c I know that's pretty contagious. I feel so bad for her though...this is the worst she has ever been when sick and that's saying a lot b/c in her short life she has had RSV, Flu, and Stomach Virus, and none of these has she been as fussy as she is now. Basically she screamed ALL DAY LONG today...she screams when she sees food. she sceams when she doesn't get her way...it was a LONG tiring day! I am so worn out! I feel bad for getting outdone with her b/c I know its not her fault but my mind can only take so much! I am not used to having screaming children. We have been blessed with happy kids although I think that's mostly do the fact they eat well and sleep well. But that's another story for another day! We are just praying she wakes up feeling better tomorrow!
Austin is off and I would really like for the 3 of us to hang out somewhere while Colby is in school! I feel bad him missing out on adventures but I also want Lindsay to have the same adventures that Colby had! I would love to go to the insectarium but we save that for a day Colby is off school. we may just do breakfast and the park or run an errand!
Oh she does weigh 20.4 lbs now...that's still so tiny but atleast we can face her forward now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment