Monday, May 13, 2013

17 Months





So my little lady turned 17 months about a week ago. With the beach trip I am just now sitting down to type this out! Man she is growing like crazy! Acting more and more like a little girl instead of a baby! She is definitely dramatic and fiesty. She can stand up to her big brother like nobody's business! She is still a momma's girl but also has developed quite a sweetness for her daddy which to me is just beyond sweet! I love watching him scoop up his tiny princess. Speaking of tiny ...she still is! No idea how much she weighs right now. I would guess 22 lbs. She still wears 12 month clothes but can wear 18 month one pieces. She is in a size 4 diaper and size 4-5 shoe. She is so active now she is pretty much running all over! She tries very hard to keep up with Colby.
She is still doing GymRompers but that is about to wrap up. I haven't decided yet if I will enroll her for part of the summer. She will also be doing swim lessons in a few weeks! I still love having her home with me and spending 1 on 1 time with her while Colby goes to school.
She has also started talking a lot. She says bye bye, night night, hey, daddy, mommy, go go, cat, dog, me, and many others I can't think of. She is already starting to recognize the ABC's and numbers. She amazes me daily! She will begin school 2 days a week in the fall. I think she will love it b/c she already loves other kids and loves activity so it'll be good for her I think. She just got back from her second trip to the beach. This was her first year to really enjoy it though. She wasn't fond of the sand/beach but loved the pool! She's growing so quickly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment