Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Fun






So we are continuing to really enjoy the summer so far! Colby has officially been finished with preschool a week and I feel like we have already done so much! We are having a blast! The last couple of days were pretty low key: we grocery shopped Tuesday and Wednesday Bailey had a vet appointment.
I knew Thursday I needed to plan something fun for the kids! Once again like last week I gave Colby a few options: I said zoo, aquarium, or children's museum. Well he settled on the museum. I was kinda glad b/c really that was the easiest option and a place that's great for both their ages. We invited a few friends but no one else could go so my parents tagged a long with us. I think they enjoyed it! They haven't been with us since Colby was 2. It also was a lot of help to me b/c Colby is too big for the toddler area now so they were able to spend time with him doing other stuff while Lindsay played in the toddler area with me. I would say they both had a blast though! Lindsay loved the slides in the toddler area and anything she could climb up! Colby had the best time with the boats and the train/car tables!
It was a great trip! So thankful for our membership there! Hope we get to go a few more times this summer! This afternoon is quiet for us. Colby is spending the night with my mom and dad and Austin is working so its girl time!

No comments:

Post a Comment