Thursday, May 16, 2013

Park Days w/My Princess

So this week I had the opportunity to take Lindsay to the park twice! that doesn't usually happen but most of our spring activities have ended and we have more free time during the week. Well Tuesday we met our friends Casee, Jax, and Mason there. I felt a little bad b/c Jax is one of Colby's friends. Jax wasn't in school that day but Colby was. I think Jax was a little sad too that Colby wasn't there. Lindsay played a little with Jax but Lindsay is 1 and Jax is 3 1/2. I think Lindsay and Mason will be friends though especially once Mason is really mobile...they are only 9 months apart. Anyway we stayed at the park for 2 hours! That is way longer then I normally would say by myself but since I had a friend to visit with it went by WAYY quicker! I think it wore Lindsay out though she took a LONG nap that afternoon. I am glad we have gotton to have some fun play days while Colby is in school b/c then I will have them both at home for 2 1/2 months.
Wednesday was Lindsay's usual GymRomper day so we headed to Metairie for that. Well when we got there we found out it had been cancelled that day. I was a little sad b/c that was her last time. Its still up in the air whether or not we will sign her up this summer. It depends on Colby's activities. I hope to get him into Tennis or T-ball. Well since we had gone all the way out there...there was no way I was going to turn right around and go home so we went to a nearby park. Well Lindsay had a blast again! She is at that age though where I have to get up on the playground too and follow her around so not only is it a great workout for her its a workout for mommy too! We had a good time! The playground was full of kids so it was good for her to have some social activity since her class was cancelled.
We've had a good week and I'm enjoying the free time. This weekend we will have a pretty low key weekend b/c Austin is working but we have teacher end of the year projects to work on! I can't believe Colby is 1 week away from finishing preschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment