Friday, November 15, 2013

ZOO DAY

Lindsay and I had another fun adventure this week. We picked going to the Zoo. Its been awhile since we had been..August maybe? The weather has been so nice and mild I figured it would be an awesome time to go! We again invited our Stewart friends. Its just more fun to do stuff like that with a friend! Lindsay really seemed to have a good time! This was the first time she really "walked" around the zoo. We spent a lot of time in the reptile house, the sea lions, the african savannah area, then the swamp. Lindsay really loved the reptiles, fish, birds, and giraffes! I was really surprised at how well she did! She never even pitched a fit not once! She mostly walked and kept up with the kids really well! We even brought a picnic lunch in which was fun to do! I enjoyed visiting with Audrea and just enjoying the outdoor time! Ofcourse the Zoo always wipes me out and Lindsay fell asleep on the way home which meant no nap in her bed that afternoon. We had a great time and I am really enjoying these little dates with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment