Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Parties

So this week my week is full of Easter parties and events! With having 2 littles in schools and 2 different schools I get to hang out at their little parties twice!
Anyway Lindsay had her first school Easter Party today! It was so adorable! I am really so thankful I get to go to these things! I have so many fond memories of Colby at his! This has always been one of my favorite parties to help out at. Although this year I didn't sign up for this party and didn't even make my little Easter Egg cookies like I usually do! Life has just been SO busy and I didn't have time =(. Hopefully I can do that for them again next year!
So Lindsay's party started at 10. They had an Egg Hunt first during their regular outdoor playtime. She loved this and knew right away what to do! She gathered up a lot of eggs! After all the eggs were found they were able to just play outside. The weather has been gorgeous! Its been cool but pretty nonetheless! It was fun watching her play and interact with her little friends! Her friends Grace and Stella are just precious! After playground time they went in for a craft and snack. I couldn't believe how easy going and well behaved all the kids are. I think they all really enjoyed snack time! I think Lindsay ate every single thing on her plate! She didn't eat much breakfast though so I wasn't surprised. After that they just let the kids enjoy and play together in 1 room. Lindsay had a blast during this time! I even asked if she was ready to go a couple times and she quickly answered NO! It was fun to just sit back though and watch her play. It was also nice to visit and interact with her teachers. I feel like we have been so blessed the last 4 years with teachers!
Today Colby had his Easter Party. They don't really invite parents to their parties but I volunteered to come up and do the Resurrection Eggs with his class. He's been asking me to come up and read to his class so I figured this was a good opportunity. I really enjoyed interacting and hanging out with his class. It was very short and sweet but I am glad I got to go see him for a little while!
Now Spring Break is here and I am really excited about having the kids at home and being on a slower schedule. We also have a lot of fun activities planned but resting is also on that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment