Friday, April 11, 2014

VBS and Friends

This week has been a blur! We have been very busy each day...between errands, church stuff and school stuff I am running on empty! Its been a wonderful spring full of great activities! I love all of them but I am kinda glad we will have some relief from all this activity soon!
I have also been asked to co-direct preschool VBS. We had our first meeting on Thursday. I am excited to be working with Ashley. We have become good friends but I am sad that they will be moving this summer! I am thankful we get to partner together on this one last thing before she leaves! We met Thursday in our activity room at church. Reason because we both had our littles with us! The kids had fun running around and playing while we met. The only bad thing was it took Lindsay a little while to warm up. That morning before our meeting she and I also had one of our little coffee dates at PJ's as well. I love doing this with her! I hope its a tradition that continues as she grows up! She loves a good PJ's coffee and banana bread ;)
Friday she and I had another playdate with Ashley and her son Michael. We went to the park. It was nice to get out and enjoy some outdoor air. It had been awhile since we have been able to do this. The last few Fridays have been rainy and stormy so I knew it would be good for Lindsay and I to get some sun and fresh air! I feel bad b/c our weeks are so busy right now she and I don't get to go on many fun field trips! We had a great time. We were out there for about an hour and a half.
The afternoon we rested other then getting Colby from school then we had pizza and rested some more. I really try not to plan much on Fridays b/c we are all so DONE by the weeks end its nice just to kick back and be lazy! I will update more later on the rest of our weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment