Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Six


















So here I am writing Colby's 6 year old post! Very hard to believe! Really to me it feels like he should still be 1! He's growing up so fast and def now a young boy instead of a preschooler. He's grown up a lot over the last year. Ofcourse finishing kindergarten he learned so much! He's reading now and just knows and understands so much!
He's still very much into cars/planes. He likes to build and put things together! He still has a love for animals though. He still isn't much into sports but does enjoy swimming and is still taking tennis lessons. He's improved a lot with tennis and I hope it will be something he will keep up. Every now and then he wants to play baseball outside but he still hasn't actually played on a team. For now that's not really his thing!
His best friends are Nijel and Ella. He's a very good big brother but he can also get pretty annoyed with his little sis too!
He's still a big boy he's somewhere in the 75%-80%. He weighs 52 lbs and is 46 inches tall. He wears a size 6 or boys small. He can also still fit in some 5T stuff though so to me he isn't all that big. He wears a size 13 shoe but they are a little big.
I think he is looking forward to 1st grade! I cannot wait to see what the next year brings! Oh and he still hasn't lost any teeth so I guess maybe sometime this year he will have that to look forward to!
He's still overall very cautious and reminds me so much of my father!

No comments:

Post a Comment