Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lindsay's First Day of 3 year preschool


So Lindsay began her 2nd year of school this week. She is in the 3 year old preschool class at Aurora. Her teacher is Mrs. Abby. We know Abby well b/c she has been around the school since Colby first started. Although he never actually had her as a teacher. Anyway this year she will go mostly M, W, and F. We had to sign her up for 5 day preschool b/c thats all they offered but most of the time she will only go those 3 days although sometimes the days will change but my goal is to only have her in school 3 days a week. My reason is...1 its really harder on her school days b/c I spend a lot more time in the car. 2 I miss her and still want time with her, and 3 she's only 2 1/2 and still has 3 years of preschool ahead I think it will be ok! I want to soak up time with her at home and still have fun girl days!
Yesterday (Tuesday) they just had a short meet n greet type of day. They started at 10 and got out at 11. She seemed to do really well. She cried a little when I dropped her off but not nearly as dramatic as she was last year thankfully! The teacher said she is doing great. She is in a class of 8 girls. I know she will have a great year! I look forward to her gaining more independence and what all she will learn. This week they are talking about them so I guess they are focusing on their personalities and looks and what makes them different from each other. She went a full day 9-12 on Wednesday. I did enjoy my time alone even though both days have been rushed! I will look forward to Friday when I can hopefully spend all 3 hours at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment