Thursday, September 4, 2014

Mommy/Daughter Time

So this week has been pretty busy and I was really looking forward to a low key day for us. Monday was Labor Day, Tuesday Lindsay had school for just an hour and I went grocery shopping, and Wednesday she had school and I had a dentist appt. Today we took the day off to enjoy some girl time! I texed my friend Ashley and her little boy Jackson to see if they would want to hang out. We ended up meeting at the mall and having beignets and coffee then letting the littles play! It was a very fun and much needed break! Lindsay seemed to enjoy the time and we still had time at home to get stuff done and for her to play toys and watch pbs kids =)
I am trying to soak up these days y'all. I know she still has 2 more years of preschool which will allow us still some flexibility and extra time but the next 2 years are 5 days a week so this year I will keep her with me as much as possible! I love these mommy/daughter days!
The weekend is upon us again and I am excited! I am looking forward to a slower paced weekend with the kiddos! Austin is going out of town so I am hoping to make it a fun and relaxing weekend for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment