Friday, September 26, 2014

One of Those Weeks

So this has been one of those weeks...the weeks that all the little things happen and it just gets you down. I try not to let it bc I know they are little things but its been an emotionally tiring week.
Its not only had a few "trials" that have made it hard its been SUPER busy!!
Here's a run down:
Monday: Both kids had school. Austin was off and I went grocery shopping. It felt like a pretty productive day and we had a nice family dinner and walk that evening. Only downfall was Colby falling and hurting his knees.
Tuesday: Colby had Parent Visitation Day at school. My parents kept Lindsay and I went to his school. I enjoyed getting to hear from the principal about what has taken place so far and I loved going into his classroom to see what all he is learning. It was also nice to have that bonding time with him alone that I don't get too often. It did end on a little sour note but it was a learning time for us both. That evening we had lifegroup. There was no lesson this week so it was just a time of eating pizza and fellowship. It was a great time. Its hard sometimes getting out 2 nights a week but I think it does help me to just get to visit with other adults and Austin and I kinda get a night out since my parents keep the kids.
Wednesday: Oh Wednesday...both kids were supossed to be at school but Lindsay had a tummy ache and ended up having an accident in the car while waiting to go into school. I am thankful it happened with me though and not once I left her. We came home and had a pretty low key. I think having that quiet day is what helped me keep my sanity for the rest of the week! That night we had church. Again hard to get out but I always feel blessed after. The kids love it so much and I love my preschoolers I am teaching. We had 5. They were a little high strung but we were able to spend time outside so that was good!
Thursday: Both kids went to school. Lindsay doesn't normally go on Thursday but they had the Zoo Mobile coming so we planned on her going so she wouldn't miss out! I think she enjoyed it! While she was at school I went with Stephanie to the Farmer's Market! Wow really what my soul needed. It was such a refreshing moment with another mom.
Friday: My first day I have been able to come and enjoy the quiet of both kids at school! I am thankful for this time to get caught up on house stuff and have some down time. I am also excited its Friday. The kids and I look forward to our special Fast food night and movie night we have on Fridays!
The weekend should be pretty quiet and low key. Austin will be working so I am just looking forward to some quality time with the kids with no really big plans just church on Sunday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment