Friday, September 29, 2017

The week of sickness and not much going on....

So this week has been an overall quiet week. I've had a lot of downtime which has been nice. I've had my regular routine things like grocery shopping, Bible study, Wednesday night church, teaching music, and scouts but that's been about it. I feel like we've settled into our fall routine and currently we aren't nearly as stressed/tired as we were a couple weeks ago. We've been busy but not SO busy that we are overwhelmed by it. The school was supposed to have WalkAThon on Friday but it got cancelled due to an overwhelming number of students/teachers coming down with the flu. I was sad but also relieved to have a quieter day. I will be going up there shortly though to bring Colby's class pizza. That should be fun! I hope to get a peek at both of them. Its always fun to see them in their school atmosphere. So with everyone sick I also haven't seen much of friends which is a downer though. I am looking forward to a fairly quiet weekend though. The boys will probably be going to Hattiesburg for the football game and Lindsay and I will hold down the fort here. I am looking forward to girl time and also the quiet that comes with that! We've been praying hard that we stay well and also that the illness stops and everyone who has gotten sick quickly heals! Next week things hopefully will be a little more normal but they also have fall break so it will only be a 2 day week for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment