Thursday, September 17, 2009

14 Months!




Wow Colby is 14 months already! He is growing so much! He is now fully walking. He started really walking about 2 weeks ago and just this week he is pretty much all walking. He has left crawling in the dust! He's so cute to watch toddling from room to room. I still chuckle when I watch him. Its hard to believe this time last year he was just an infant not really able to do much now he is walking, talking, and full of personality! He has about 15 words or more that he says now. He calls every meal "lunch" when you ask him if he's hungry he'll start saying "lunch" "lunch". In fact today we went to a company picnic bbq thing for austin and as soon as we got home he was saying "lunch." He also says "juice" now which is basically anything in a sippy cup. "milk" for a bottle basically b/c that is the only thing he gets in a bottle. He's funny though. But now that he is walking man does he make a mess. All he does all day is bring toys from one room to another. Its quite hard to keep up with him sometimes. Especially this week we have both been a little under the weather...me more so then him. I think he is quite tough though b/c I am pretty sure I got what I have from him but he hasn't slowed down any! Well I will close with some pictures of Colby a year ago and some from this week. Just can't believe the difference a year makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment