Monday, September 21, 2009

Colby's new Ride




So Austin and I had to go to babiesrus to get a baby gift for a friend this weekend. We never go to this store...in fact I have only been 1 other time back when I was pregnant with Colby! Its just so far away its not that we don't like it. Well we did find a baby gift but we also found lots for colby! Not that he NEEDS anything! I ofcourse browsed the clothes section and found him a couple sweatsuits and pjs. We then headed to the toys just to "look". Well they had that cozy coupe car. We have been saying we wanted to buy this for Colby. We didn't get it for his b-day since we got the toddler playset so I figured it would be Christmas. Well Austin couldn't resist. I think he wanted to go ahead with it since he doesn't get to shop for Colby a whole lot! He was like a little boy himself I think he liked the idea of the little car! Well we got it and Austin spent about an hour last night putting it together. Well Colby got to take his first ride when he got up from his nap! He was so cute! He was squealing and laughing and just had a grand ole time! He right away knew how to steer and how to honk the horn. Typical little boy I guess those things must be built in! Well I know he will have lots of fun in this! It gives him something else to play with outside. We have it in the setting right now where we have to push him but by 2 he should be able to peddle with his feet like the Flinstones! Well I am glad he enjoyed his little treat! That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment